LUMIROUS support all women and couples who are trying to conceive


Hi, I have been married for almost 3 years. And I'm trying to conceive but unsuccessful.
Having PCOS problem for a long time, 2 years back I have consult a gyne and he suggest me to take folic acid and metformin & clomid too. and after a year i discontinue the consultation since MCO . Im trying my best to conceive.
Would you suggest what are the next step I should go with? Thanks.

06 May 2022


Answer from the Doctor
There are a few things you can do.
1. I would recommend you to try to lose 10% of your current body weight.
2. The medications that you took previously are used to treat PCOS symptoms.
3. I would recommend you to see a gynaecologist or fertility specialist and do a check-up.
> Do a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) to check on your uterus and fallopian tubes.
> As for your husband, do a semen analysis to check on his sperm count and motility.
4. The following solutions may help to improve your PCOS conditions. However, it must be conducted under the supervision of a gynaecologist or fertility specialist.
> Consuming Letrozole tablets
> Undergoing a laparoscopic ovarian drilling (LOD) procedure

I wish you all the best.

17 May 2022
Answer from the Doctor
I think with these strategies and if you have not achieved a pregnancy yet, you should see a fertility specialist as soon as possible.

An IUI may suffice if your tubes are perfect, and your husband's sperm is ok.

23 May 2022

Want To Know More?

Join our community now. Register for FREE and you will be able to interact with our doctors and other members on this platform.

Chat with us